domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Cocodrilo / Crocodile WeDo

Hola! Aquí les dejo la guía de construcción del cocodrilo, espero se diviertan construyéndolo y viéndolo funcionar, esta semana estaré publicando un vídeo para que vean como funciona. 

Para su creación me inspire en uno de mis modelos favoritos el lagarto del set LEGO 4958.




Hi!, Here is the construction guide of the WeDo crocodile, I hope you get fun building it and watching how it works. This week I will publish a video of it.

For its creation I get inspired in one of my favorites LEGOs, the 4958.


2 comentarios:

  1. I have listed all the articles at Hispabrick Magazine related to robotics at
    http://robotics4children.blogspot.com/2015/03/hispabrick-magazine-lego-wedo-nxt-mindstorms.html
    I have already made a short summary of one of the article written by you. I am planning to write summary of another where your crocodile model is mentioned. Can I use your crocodile photo with proper acknoledgement plus active links to the appropriate webpage?

    ResponderEliminar